Award-winning ghost writer, editor, publisher and author – worked with over 150 authors.
Local Availability: Metropolitan area, national and international by negotiation
Print and online
Jacqui is the founder of Grammar Factory, a publishing company that turns speakers, business leaders and entrepreneurs into authors. Over the past four years she and her team have worked with over 150 authors across the fields of leadership and motivation, business, finance, personal development and health and wellness.
While many business leaders love the idea of having a published book, the truth is that becoming a published author the traditional way is hard. The process of writing, publishing and marketing a book is confusing and time-consuming, and there’s no guarantee of success.
That’s where Grammar Factory comes in. With our proprietary Book Blueprint process, we unpack our clients’ knowledge to create a blueprint for their book. From here, our Book Engineers interview the author and research the subject using trusted sources to create a 40,000-word manuscript in 4-6 weeks.
We then take the manuscript through our professional publishing process, including expert proofreading, first-class book design, world-wide distribution via over 1,800 online retailers, and printing with Australia’s leading book printer – and our authors get 200 copies of their book to start using to boost their personal brand, speaking career and business positioning.
· Book Blueprint: How any entrepreneur can write an awesome book, Jacqui Pretty
· Future of the Sales Profession: How to survive the big cull and become one of your industry’s most sought-after B2B sales professionals, Graham Hawkins
· Amplify: Raise your voice, boost your brand and grow your business, Ronsley Vaz
· Leader of Change: Leading technology driven transformation, Esther De La Cruz
· Navigating Career Crossroads: How to thrive when changing direction, Jane Jackson
· A Prescription for Pharmacy: The pharmacist’s prescription to grow profits, passion and purpose in a highly competitive industry, Mouhamad Zoghbi
· Crank it Up: The proven way to drive your business to greater wealth
· Get Smarter Marketing: The small business owner’s guide to building a savvy business, Jill Brennan
Mobile:(61) 423 441 701