Corporate writer and copywriter. 35+ years’ experience. Strategic input, creative direction & research. Accurate, professional writing & editing for websites, newsletters, blogs, brochures, articles, case studies, speech writing, company profiles. Manuscript assessments. Four books in print.
Local Availability: Auckland
Print, Web, Speeches
Sue Reidy has 35+ experience working with a diverse range of companies and organisations to communicate their services, products and activities to their customers. She has worked with companies and organisations involved in the not-for-profit sector, local government, banking, education, construction, engineering, youth justice, tourism and design. Sue is also an internationally published author (three novels and a collection of short stories), as well as a former Buddle Findlay Sargeson writing fellow.
Sue Reidy Communications –
- Offers a proven track record — check out my website: www.suereidy.co.nz
- Clarifies your communication objectives and defines success.
- Develops and implements your communications plan.
- Communicates your core activities and success stories to your staff, stakeholders, potential funders/investors and the public.
- Conveys your key messages to your target audiences.
- Delivers creative, accurate copy and concepts on time and within budget.
- Introduces clarity to confusing technical jargon.
- Contributes sharp analytical and strategic skills.
- Conducts thorough research and interviews to produce interesting and informative prose.
- Understands brand development and company-naming processes.
- Has a wide network of other professionals who can assist you to get your project completed successfully.
- Effectively briefs and supervises designers.
- Oversees projects through to completion.
- Writes inspiring speeches for diverse audiences.
Corporate communications, copywriting and project management experience includes: web content, newsletters, blogs, promotional brochures, profiles, articles, case studies, PR and advertising copy, case studies, media releases, style guides, brand standards & technical manuals, company & brand naming, manuscript assessments, speechwriting (speechwriter for former Manukau Mayor Sir Barry Curtis).
Key Clients Have Included
Unitec, Auckland Council, BNZ, Stevenson Group, EEO Trust, Youth Horizons, Manawanui InCharge, Tourism New Zealand, Telecom, Professionals Real Estate Group, CORT (Community of Refuge Trust)
- L’Amore Secondo Miranda, Newton Compton, Italy, 2010
- Four Ways to be a Woman, Transworld UK, Random House NZ & Australia, 2000
- The Visitation, Transworld UK, Random House NZ & Australia, Simon & Schuster US, 1996 Droemer Knaur Germany, 1998
- Modettes and Other Stories, Penguin Books NZ, 1988
PO Box 47366, Ponsonby, Auckland 1144, New Zealand
Phone: +64 9 378 8883 Cell: 021 637 887