Corporate writer and copywriter. Prompt, accurate, professional writing, rewriting and sub-editing. Copy for websites, company newsletters, brochures, feature articles, case studies, speech writing, manuals. Three books in print. Background in design, art and literature.
Local Availability: Auckland
Sue has a 32-year career in creative corporate communications, initially specialising in design, before focusing on copywriting. She has gained a solid reputation for:
- Delivering creative, accurate copy and concepts on time and within budget
- Introducing clarity to confusing technical jargon
- Contributing sharp analytical and strategic skills
- Conducting thorough research and interviews to produce interesting and informative prose
- Effectively briefing and supervising designers
- Understanding brand development and company naming processes
- Overseeing projects through to completion
- Writing inspiring speeches for diverse audiences
- Feature articles in NZ House & Garden, ProDesign, Habitat, Dish, Latitude, Ingenio, Interior Details, AA Directions, Grace, Third Age, Urbis, Grocers Review.
Corporate communications and copywriting experience includes: newsletters, brochures, profiles, company naming, feature articles, PR and advertising copy, case studies, media releases, web content, style guides, brand standards and technical manuals, speechwriting. (Former speechwriter for Manukau Mayor Sir Barry Curtis)
BNZ, Stevenson Group, Manukau City Council, Ceiba Solutions, EEO Trust.
Other clients have included Tourism New Zealand, Telecom, Unitec, Maxim Group.
- Four Ways to be a Woman, Transworld UK, Random House NZ & Australia, 2000
- The Visitation, Transworld UK, Random House NZ & Australia, Simon & Schuster, US, 1996, Dromeur Knaur, Germany, 1998
- Modettes and Other Stories, Penguin Books NZ 1988
PO Box 47366, Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand
Phone: +64 9 378 8883 Cell: 021 637 887
Writerfind home page