Local Availability: Sydney region
Backed by more than 20 years of experience, I am a skilled writer, particularly in the areas of marketing and communications for the financial, government and business sectors.
Using my strategic communications skills, I will also help you to scope your target audience and develop powerful key messages for your printed and online communications.
I use plain English to write content for and edit:
- financial and investment publications
- annual and business reports
- technical reports
- marketing and event collateral
- social media content and advice
- media releases
- website content and management
- initial public offering (IPO) documents
- IT, e.g. user guides and instruction
- major retail catalogues.
I am happy to work from home or project manage short- or long-term onsite projects within the Sydney region. This includes interviewing and information gathering from internal and external stakeholders.
- Office of Professional Standards Councils (2012)
- Trust Company (2009)
- NSW Department of Planning (2009)
- Sydney Water (2008) - ARA Award winner
- Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (2003)
- ING Australia (20 superannuation and investment fund reports)
- NSW Attorney General (2002)
- Bankstown City Council (10 reports)
- Delta Electricity (2001) - ARA Award winner
- NSW Department of Environment and Change (2000)
- Olympic Roads & Traffic Authority (1999)
- Australian Administration Services (12 trade superannuation reports)
- NSW Office of the Public Guardian (1998)
- Office for Children and Young People (1997)
Roslyn Johnson, Sydney, Australia
Mobile: 0411 402 006
Writerfind home page