I am an environmental writer who can help communicate your 'green' message to the world. Experienced in writing, research, review and editing, I am great at translating technical jargon into clear, easy-to-understand material.
Local Availability: All areas
I am passionate about the environment and conservation and my practical experience means I offer clients a comprehensive understanding of current issues. My work is of a high standard, well researched and appropriate for a range of media. I am great at translating technical information into user-friendly material for wide dissemination.
I have been working in the industry for over 15 years and have a PGDip in environmental science and a diploma in journalism. I am active in industry associations, including the IUCN Commission on Education and Communication.
I welcome commissions for magazine and newspaper articles, technical magazines, travel guides, PR and marketing material and web writing. I am able to provide high quality visuals with my work.
“Lucy Brake is a wonderful writer! She always meets deadlines. She has excellent communication and technical skills to work virtually. I highly recommend Lucy for writing professional articles”. Sharon Haddox, SeaGreenNews.com
Recent Work - examples are available on request:
- Ecodynamics Ltd (Papertrust) - web copy, research and technical writing
- The Green Connoisseur – Contributing Writer ( www.thegreenconnoisseur.com )
- SeaGreenNews.com – Contributing Writer ( www.seagreennews.com )
- Education First - Research and writing on environmental topics
- Research Media Limited – Technical Writer
- TheGoGreenPages.com and HipMomsGoGreen.com – Regular article/blog writer ( www.thegogreenpages.com and www.hipmomsgogreen.com )
- Good Magazine - Travel Feature
- Curl - Women's surfing magazine
- Waterline - Regular contributing writer on environmental issues
- Planning Quarterly - Feature article
Writerfind home page