Archetype Ltd--Sue Claridge
Prompt and precise, creative and communicativefor high quality research, writing, editing, graphics, document design and desktop publishing services for all print media projects.
Can work outside local area: Yes. Auckland area but can telecommute.
With 12 years research, writing and document design experience, Sue Claridge uses a well-developed and highly skilled multi-disciplinary approach to the collation and presentation of information in a range of print media including reports, books, discussion papers, submissions, applications, articles, newsletters/magazines, brochures, posters, and display or publicity material. Sues company, Archetype Ltd, can take your print media project from an initial concept through to print ready files starting at any point from research through to document design and layout.
Why, how, what, when? Archetype offers highly developed literature review and desktop research skills utilising a range of print and electronic media. Research, where appropriate, will include searches of local agency archives, historical information, municipal and university libraries, and the World Wide Web.
Effectively and clearly communicate your message to your target audience. Archetype has extensive experience in collating a wide range of information from a variety of disciplinesfrom the sciences to the artsand presenting it in an easily readable style for both technical and lay people.
With an ability to write on a wide range of subjects for a variety of document styles and audiences, Archetype can provide magazine articles, promotional material, press releases, annual reports, discussion papers, scientific papers, internal and progress reports, website copy and fiction and non-fiction books.
Get Edited! Archetype offers three levels of editing: proof-reading, general editing for consistency of style and presentation, and structural editing which may include re-writing or re-structuring parts of the document.
Archetype can create a range graphics for both documents and display and specialises in the creation of technical and scientific diagrams, including tables, graphs, charts and maps.
Integrate text and graphics, and utilise creative layout and document design to present your information in a unique and visually appealing manner. Archetype can design and prepare print ready files for your brochure, poster, report, advertising, book, slide show, display, newsletter, magazine; almost any print media project that you can imagine.
In addition, Archetype can compile and implement a style manual for your organisation or business to ensure that you can maintain a consistently high standard of presentation for all your print media.
Writer-researcher and Editor for Upfront, newsletter of the Breast Cancer Network (NZ) since October 2003 see www.archetypeltd.co.nz/publications.htm and www.bcn.org.nz
Selected recent articles:
- Sunny Side Up, Fitness Life, January, 2007, Issue 28, pg 32-34.
- Fake it Not Bake It? Fitness Life, January, 2007, Issue 28, pg 28-30.
- Ten Ways to a Safer Environment, Fitness Life, November 2006, Issue 27, pg 60-61.
- Stop It Before it Starts, Fitness Life, November 2006, Issue 27, pg 48-50.
- Viruses with your Bratwurst? Organic New Zealand, November/December Vol. 65, No.6, 2006, pg 36-37.
- Hormones in the Environment: Part Two: where to from here? Organic New Zealand, September/October, Vol. 65, No.5, 2006, pg 27-32.
- Hormones in the Environment: Part One, Organic New Zealand, July/August Vol. 65, No.4, 2006, pg 28-30.
- In Storage, Fitness Life, July 2006, Issue 25, pg 36-38.
- Breast Cancer and Radiation, Part 1: Reducing radiation risks: alternatives to mammography, Organic New Zealand, May - June 2006, Volume 65 No. 3, pg 8-11.
- Breast Cancer and Radiation, Part 1: Radiation Risks, Organic New Zealand, March - April 2006, Volume 65 No. 2, pg 8-10.
- Breast cancer or BO? The big stink over parabens, Organic New Zealand, January - February 2006, Volume 65 No. 1.
- Stop Cancer Where It Starts, Organic New Zealand, September/October 2005, Vol. 64, No. 5, pg 30 - 31.
- Investigate before you vaccinatemaking an informed decision about vaccination in New Zealand, 3rd edition, 2006, The Immunisation Awareness Society Inc, 273 pages.
For a full publication list and samples go to www.archetypeltd.co.nz/publications.htm
Susan Claridge, 79 Albert Road, Devonport, Auckland, New Zealand.
Ph: 64 (0) 9 445 2966